- Quad Camera Setup – 64MP (F1.8) Main Camera +8MP (F2.2) Ultra Wide Camera +5MP(F2.2) Depth Camera +5MP(F2.4) Macro Camera and 32MP (F2.0) front facing Camera
- 6.4-inch(16.21 centimeters) Super Amoled – Infinity U Cut Display , FHD+ Resolution (2340 x 1080) , 404 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android v10.0 operating system with 2.3GHz + 1.7GHz Exynos 9611 Octa core processor , 8GB RAM, 128GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB and dual SIM
- 6000 mAh Battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
|Item Weight||191 g|
|Product Dimensions||15.9 x 0.9 x 7.5 cm|
|Item model number||SM-M315FZBHINS|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth;WiFi Hotspot|
|Connectivity technologies||2G GSM,3G WCDMA,4G LTE FDD,4G LTE TDD|
|Special features||Dual SIM;GPS;Music Player;Video Player;FM Radio;Accelerometer;Fingerprint Sensor;Gyro Sensor;Geomagnetic Sensor;Proximity Sensor;E-mail|
|Display technology||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors,1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~411 ppi density)|
|Device interface – primary||Touchscreen|
|Resolution||2340 x 1080|
|Other camera features||64MP+8MP+5MP+5MP|
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
|Battery Power Rating||6000|
|Whats in the box|
Handset, (Non-removable Battery Included), Travel Adapter, USB Cable, Ejection Pin, User Manual
Reviewed in India on 9 March 2020
Reviewed in India on 9 March 2020
This is best thing you can get at this price from a reputed brand with Made in India tag. First time I ordered on the first day of online launch and am happy. I’m writing after few days of usage, but this should not be different as my experience with Samsung has been most consistent as compared to other mobile brands I’ve used earlier.
– Android 10! Beautiful looks! Finally I can delete SMS from notification now!!
– Display is excellent with Blue light filter.
– Performance is good. No heating or lagging. Real Racing worked fine.
– 6000 Mah battery is BIG
– 128 GB storage is pretty good. 512 GB card supported with dedicated external card slot.
– Both dedicated sim slots support LTE
– Fast charging and 15W charger top with phone. The phone came with 0% charge. Charged fast.
– Mobile speakers sound is good, but I prefer external speakers for better bass in music.
– Camera is really good. Macro performance is very good – look at skin in tatoo photo and dust perticles in deskphone photo!! (photos of M31 are from other phone). Both front and rear camera support FHD video 3840×2160. I may not require to carry my DSLR everyehere.
– Face unlock / figure-print sensor response is good
– Received next day by 11 AM !
Not So Good:
– Not that thin, but ok.
– Doesn’t have Samsung Dex
– Started to Boot Screen!! Gave me a little shock but selected reboot option and then every thing was smooth. An Android Updated (other than many application updates which is normal in any case) appeared on within days of launch. But update was smooth. No issue at all.
– Feels delicate in hand but a Rs.49 cover was good enough. Wrongly ordered black while the set is blue. Just 49 so will reorder the blue one as well 🙂
– Called Samsung Store, but no information with them about availability date. Still no call from them.
– Feels good in hand and in use. It is a powerhouse and you feel it.
– Will update after few days of use, but don’t have any doubt as of now.
Go for it without any doubt.