- Sensor: APS-C CMOS Sensor with 24.1 MP (high resolution for large prints and image cropping)
- ISO: 100-6400 sensitivity range (critical for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light)
- Image Processor: DIGIC 4+ with 9 autofocus points (important for speed and accuracy of autofocus and burst photography)
- Video Resolution: Full HD video with fully manual control and selectable frame rates (great for precision and high-quality video work)
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth built-in (useful for remotely controlling your camera and transferring pictures wirelessly as you shoot)
- Lens Mount: EF-S mount compatible with all EF and EF-S lenses (crop-sensor mount versatile and compact, especially when used with EF-S lenses)
- For any queries, please contact_us on: [1860-180-3366]
|Item Weight||2.26 Kg|
|Package Dimensions||35.6 x 24.4 x 20.5 cm|
|Batteries:||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||Eos 1500D|
|Digital Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|Resolution||full hd (1920×1080)|
|Compatible Devices||smartphones, Connect Station, Wi-Fi printer|
|Additional Features||24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor, DIGIC 4+ image processor, 9-point AF with 1 centre cross-type AF point, Standard ISO 100 – 6400 (expandable to 12800), Wi-Fi / NFC supported, Wi-Fi / NFC-Easy pairing with smartphones, printers and other devices, 63-zone TTL open-aperture metering, Compatible with EX-series Speedlites, Canon EF lenses (including EF-S lenses) compaitable|
|Included Components||Digital Camera EOS 1500D Body, Zoom Lens EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens, Zoom Lens EF-S55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens, Strap, Battery Charger, Battery Pack, Sd Card,Camera Case/Bag.|
|Number Of Items||7|
|Screen Size||3 Inches|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1080p Full HD|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||24.1 Megapixels|
|Min Focal Length||18 Millimeters|
|Video Capture Resolution||full hd (1920×1080)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Form Factor||Hand held|
Reviewed in India on 19 November 2018
Ok the DSLR Giant Canon have launched 1 more entry level DSLR. Actually i bought this camera for my friend. Does this camera worth 31K. Lets see
1. Its easy to use
2. Decent battery backup
3. Live mode operation is not lagging.
1. While focusing the DSLR is making too much noise and its the kind of annoying that u will lose interest in taking photos.
2. No shortcut or assigned button to change F stop (aperture). A manufacturer who is keeping dedicated button for changing the ISO have to thing about the importance of aperture.
3. You can’t change the focusing point by pressing the round dial in the system, if u press it some other setup will open up.
4. The output image quality is actually not mind blowing.
5. White balance- Use it if u want to take risk
6. Main issue. If u use camera flash to snap a pic during focusing it will flicker like anything and it will annoy and irritate the subject
7. Noise Noise Noise. Whatever low ISO you use noise will b there and when i went to service center to ask about this they were saying use a prime lens to get good output.
I am a Nikon user i have Nikon D3400. I compared both cameras by taking same images with same settings in manual mode. The output from Nikon is better than Canon 1500D.
In one word if want to push photography to next level from using a Point and Shoot or mobile camera to DSLR Or to learn the whole DSLR setting go for it (only with a mindset to change the camera in 1 or 2 years). As canon accessories are comparatively less costly than Nikon it wont create hole in ur pocket.
I am not biased towards Nikon, i wrote wat i felt.
Its not worth for money
Reviewed in India on 1 August 2018